The Kandiyohi SWCD is selling rain barrels to encourage the collection and reuse of rooftop rainwater runoff and reduce impervious surface flow in municipalities in Kandiyohi County.
Specs: 24” diameter X 36” high.
54 gallons Heavy-duty plastic
$75.00, Tax Included
Why Purchase a Rain Barrel?
- Cost-Effective alternative to using tap water for watering yards and gardens.
- Better plant growth when watered by rainwater.
- Decreased erosion in your downspout area.
- Reduce peak volume and velocity of stormwater runoff to streams and storm water systems.
- No Chemicals and energy spent processing drinking water for your plants.